Our quality and control systems allow us to adapt to the customer's specific needs, obtaining the best physical and mechanical characteristics for each part.
- Durometers made by Equotip, Microdur, Zwick, for hardnesses of all types.
- Magnaflux equipment for detecting surface defects using dry or wet methods.
- Cracks detection using capillary penetrating liquids.
- Evaluation of internal quality using ultrasonics.
- Structural inspections of parts at x100 magnification, for non-destructive testing.
- Direct and indirect temperature controls using optical and contact techniques.
The quality control system used in Tratamientos Industriales Iruña, S.A. has been approved by Lloyd's Register Quality Assurance, in accordance with quality standard ISO 9001:2015.
This company has received subsidies cofunded at 50% by the European Regional Development Fund through the ERDF Operational Programme 2017-2020 of Navarra.