It is a process of selective heat treatment that achieves for any piece extremely favorable metallurgical characteristics in certain areas.
Its special characteristics give the following qualities:
- Obtaining mechanical properties hardly achievable by alternative techniques.
- Precise location of the hardened area.
- Minimal final deformation.
- Great economy by the significant increase in labor coefficients that facilitate induction treatment.
- Big possibilities in applications, forms, dimensions or materials.